ممـلـكــة الكـنــــج خــان

اهلا بيك وسط اسره محبـى الكينج خــان .. شاروخــــــــان

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

اهلا بيك وسط اسره محبـى الكينج خــان .. شاروخــــــــان

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

شاروخــان _ SRK _शाहरुख खान

المواضيع الأخيرة

» srk new video
Haven’t celebrated New Year with Shah Rukh Khan in three years: Karan Johar  Icon_minitime1الأحد 16 سبتمبر 2018, 4:12 pm من طرف whale55

» kofee with karan**SRK &Kajol**
Haven’t celebrated New Year with Shah Rukh Khan in three years: Karan Johar  Icon_minitime1الأحد 16 سبتمبر 2018, 3:59 pm من طرف whale55

» فيديوهات حلقه شاروخان مع كاجول فى قهوه مع كارن ..مترجمه للعربيه
Haven’t celebrated New Year with Shah Rukh Khan in three years: Karan Johar  Icon_minitime1السبت 15 سبتمبر 2018, 6:41 pm من طرف whale55

» اهلا يا جماعة انا جديدة هنا في المملكة
Haven’t celebrated New Year with Shah Rukh Khan in three years: Karan Johar  Icon_minitime1الأحد 16 أكتوبر 2016, 11:38 am من طرف Sara#srk

» اهلا يا جماعة انا جديدة هنا في المملكة
Haven’t celebrated New Year with Shah Rukh Khan in three years: Karan Johar  Icon_minitime1الأحد 16 أكتوبر 2016, 11:37 am من طرف Sara#srk

» خواطري وانا شاروخان
Haven’t celebrated New Year with Shah Rukh Khan in three years: Karan Johar  Icon_minitime1الجمعة 14 أكتوبر 2016, 2:11 pm من طرف Lucky Hadeer

» اكتب ماتشعر به الان وستجد من يسمعك
Haven’t celebrated New Year with Shah Rukh Khan in three years: Karan Johar  Icon_minitime1الخميس 06 أكتوبر 2016, 11:09 pm من طرف Lucky Hadeer

» عاشقة شاروخانية جديدة
Haven’t celebrated New Year with Shah Rukh Khan in three years: Karan Johar  Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء 02 أغسطس 2016, 2:48 pm من طرف الشاروخان

» **اعــرف حــظك فـــى الحــــــب **
Haven’t celebrated New Year with Shah Rukh Khan in three years: Karan Johar  Icon_minitime1الخميس 16 يوليو 2015, 6:31 pm من طرف بنوتة كيوت خددها تــوتَ

» لو مرت فترة و لم تشاهد اى فيلم قديم لشارو ..................؟؟؟؟؟
Haven’t celebrated New Year with Shah Rukh Khan in three years: Karan Johar  Icon_minitime1الجمعة 10 يوليو 2015, 9:56 pm من طرف كارول

» هتعملى ايه لو فزتى بيوم كامل مع شاروخان
Haven’t celebrated New Year with Shah Rukh Khan in three years: Karan Johar  Icon_minitime1الجمعة 10 يوليو 2015, 8:46 pm من طرف كارول

» لعبة مسلية يلا خشوو
Haven’t celebrated New Year with Shah Rukh Khan in three years: Karan Johar  Icon_minitime1السبت 06 يونيو 2015, 4:59 am من طرف INDIAN GIRL

» شارو وهو صغنن
Haven’t celebrated New Year with Shah Rukh Khan in three years: Karan Johar  Icon_minitime1السبت 09 مايو 2015, 3:15 pm من طرف ♥♫ مجنونة شاروخان ♥♫

» لبيت الكنج يلا بصو شفو
Haven’t celebrated New Year with Shah Rukh Khan in three years: Karan Johar  Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء 24 فبراير 2015, 5:30 pm من طرف شاروخان حبي الاول والاخير

» اختار شخصية من شخصيات شاروخان
Haven’t celebrated New Year with Shah Rukh Khan in three years: Karan Johar  Icon_minitime1الأربعاء 11 فبراير 2015, 7:57 pm من طرف شاروخان حبي الاول والاخير

Haven’t celebrated New Year with Shah Rukh Khan in three years: Karan Johar

متيمة بحب شاروخان
    متيمة بحب شاروخان
    ~ مُشــرفة ~

انثى
    عدد المساهمات : 7268
    تاريخ التسجيل : 17/06/2012
    العمر : 41
    الموقع : عيون شارو
    العمل/الترفيه : متابعة اخبار الكينج
    المزاج : تماااااااام

حصرى Haven’t celebrated New Year with Shah Rukh Khan in three years: Karan Johar

مُساهمة من طرف متيمة بحب شاروخان الجمعة 04 يناير 2013, 7:31 pm

Haven’t celebrated New Year with Shah Rukh Khan in three years: Karan Johar  SRK-karan_new

In fickle Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar’s friendship is known to have stood the test of time, egos and stardom. Yet, the two made news recently with a report suggesting that the filmmaker turned down the actor’s invitation on New Year’s Eve (for dinner at SRK’s Dubai home in Palm Jumeirah). The filmmaker, just back from Dubai, reacts, calling the report “completely rubbish”.

Karan reasons, “I was in downtown Dubai while Shah Rukh was in Palm Jumeirah. We were busy in our corners of the city. And anyone who knows Dubai well can vouch for the fact that it’s a nightmare to travel from downtown Dubai to Palm Jumeirah (on New Year’s Eve). The area is cordoned off for the elaborate fireworks display.”
    Besides logistical issues, Karan also says that not all his plans revolve around Shah Rukh and his family. “I haven’t celebrated New Year with SRK and family in three years, but till date, no one bothered to ask me. I wonder why I’m suddenly being
    questioned,” Karan says.

Karan insists that “everything is fine” between SRK and himself. “They (the Khans) are family to me, and their house in Dubai is my house. I don’t need an invite to go there. This time, I had gone (to Dubai) with friends like Manish (Malhotra) and Niranjan (Iyengar). So I’m surprised to read such conjectures in papers,” says the filmmaker.

Karan also says that the Khans knew of his plans and he was in constant touch with Gauri Khan before they left for Dubai. “We spend 360 days in a year with each other anyway. Also, Shah Rukh and Gauri’s New Year celebrations were largely meant for the kids (the children of Boney Kapoor- Sridevi, Chunkey and Bhavna Pandey, and Sanjay and Maheep Kapoor were also present along with their parents). Shah Rukh tweeted that he played soccer with Suhana till 5 am on the beach. Am I expected to go and play football? It’s a very silly thing,” Karan says.

المصدر : http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Tabloid/Haven-t-celebrated-New-Year-with-Shah-Rukh-Khan-in-three-years-Karan-Johar/Article1-984740.aspx

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد 19 مايو 2024, 4:26 pm