ممـلـكــة الكـنــــج خــان

اهلا بيك وسط اسره محبـى الكينج خــان .. شاروخــــــــان

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

اهلا بيك وسط اسره محبـى الكينج خــان .. شاروخــــــــان

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

شاروخــان _ SRK _शाहरुख खान

المواضيع الأخيرة

» srk new video
 "The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special  Icon_minitime1الأحد 16 سبتمبر 2018, 4:12 pm من طرف whale55

» kofee with karan**SRK &Kajol**
 "The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special  Icon_minitime1الأحد 16 سبتمبر 2018, 3:59 pm من طرف whale55

» فيديوهات حلقه شاروخان مع كاجول فى قهوه مع كارن ..مترجمه للعربيه
 "The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special  Icon_minitime1السبت 15 سبتمبر 2018, 6:41 pm من طرف whale55

» اهلا يا جماعة انا جديدة هنا في المملكة
 "The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special  Icon_minitime1الأحد 16 أكتوبر 2016, 11:38 am من طرف Sara#srk

» اهلا يا جماعة انا جديدة هنا في المملكة
 "The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special  Icon_minitime1الأحد 16 أكتوبر 2016, 11:37 am من طرف Sara#srk

» خواطري وانا شاروخان
 "The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special  Icon_minitime1الجمعة 14 أكتوبر 2016, 2:11 pm من طرف Lucky Hadeer

» اكتب ماتشعر به الان وستجد من يسمعك
 "The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special  Icon_minitime1الخميس 06 أكتوبر 2016, 11:09 pm من طرف Lucky Hadeer

» عاشقة شاروخانية جديدة
 "The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special  Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء 02 أغسطس 2016, 2:48 pm من طرف الشاروخان

» **اعــرف حــظك فـــى الحــــــب **
 "The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special  Icon_minitime1الخميس 16 يوليو 2015, 6:31 pm من طرف بنوتة كيوت خددها تــوتَ

» لو مرت فترة و لم تشاهد اى فيلم قديم لشارو ..................؟؟؟؟؟
 "The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special  Icon_minitime1الجمعة 10 يوليو 2015, 9:56 pm من طرف كارول

» هتعملى ايه لو فزتى بيوم كامل مع شاروخان
 "The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special  Icon_minitime1الجمعة 10 يوليو 2015, 8:46 pm من طرف كارول

» لعبة مسلية يلا خشوو
 "The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special  Icon_minitime1السبت 06 يونيو 2015, 4:59 am من طرف INDIAN GIRL

» شارو وهو صغنن
 "The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special  Icon_minitime1السبت 09 مايو 2015, 3:15 pm من طرف ♥♫ مجنونة شاروخان ♥♫

» لبيت الكنج يلا بصو شفو
 "The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special  Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء 24 فبراير 2015, 5:30 pm من طرف شاروخان حبي الاول والاخير

» اختار شخصية من شخصيات شاروخان
 "The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special  Icon_minitime1الأربعاء 11 فبراير 2015, 7:57 pm من طرف شاروخان حبي الاول والاخير

3 مشترك

"The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special

متيمة بحب شاروخان
    متيمة بحب شاروخان
    ~ مُشــرفة ~

انثى
    عدد المساهمات : 7268
    تاريخ التسجيل : 17/06/2012
    العمر : 41
    الموقع : عيون شارو
    العمل/الترفيه : متابعة اخبار الكينج
    المزاج : تماااااااام

جديد "The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special

مُساهمة من طرف متيمة بحب شاروخان الإثنين 18 مارس 2013, 5:54 pm

In a special essay for the Notch Magazine March 2013 issue, designer turned producer Shabinaa Khan shares her memories of Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan. She talks about SRK's starting days in Bollywood and his life with his wife Gauri Khan since they moved to Mumbai some 20 plus years ago. Here are some interesting excerpts, tidbits, and pics from the special essay, titled "The SRK Story".

"If conversations were lyrics, laughter was music and time spent together a melody that could be played on repeat, then you know who I am referring to - the one and only Shah Rukh Khan. Enough and more has been said about Shah Rukh, but today I want to give you a glimpse of SRK, through my eyes."

On SRK and Gauri's first days in Mumbai:
    "For the couple of weeks after Gauri joined SRK in Mumbai, they lived in one of two bedrooms in Aziz Mirza's house. Soon they moved out and rented a one bedroom apartment at Mount Mary. Gauri would do all the housework because she hated the idea of having a maid hovering around in such a small space with them. Shah Rukh had brought his Maruti 800 from Delhi to Mumbai, and Gauri would drive around in that."

On SRK and Salman Khan's friendship and Salman Khan calling Gauri "Gayatri":
    "Those days, my gang would hang out at Salman's (Khan) house, and soon SRK and Gauri too started dropping by in the evening. We would all either have dinner or play Pictionary. Yes, those were the good old days of friendship and love. One such night a really funny incident occurred. We were going to Rock Around the Clock, a night club frequented by filmy folk. While driving there, Salman kept addressing someone as 'Gayatri'. We all wondered who Gayatri was, and when we asked Salman, he instantly pointed to Gauri saying, "Isn't she Gayatri?" It was hysterical, especially because we had hung out for a year and the whole time Salman thought Gauri was 'Gayatri'!

On how Aamir Khan rejected Yash Chopra's Darr and SRK got the role:
    "I'd like to share a strange, career-defining incident that took place. This happened at Salman's annual Eid party, and everyone was in attendance - from Aamir to Shah Rukh to the top heroines of the 90s. The party was winding up and I was among the last to leave. It was around 4:30 am and I still remember that (ironically!) Aamir Khan, SRK, Gauri, and I were standing in Salman's compound when Aamir told Shah Rukh about a narration he heard the previous day. Though he refused the film, he strongly thought that Shah Rukh was perfect for the role and urged him to call Yash Chopra for the same. The film was Darr, and in that one casual conversation Aamir literally handed over Yash Chopra and Yash Raj banners to Shah Rukh. Darr made a hero out of a villain, history was written for Shah Rukh Khan, as he became Yash Raj's favourite actor and Yash uncle's eternal 'Rahul'."

On SRK gaining success, especially post Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge:
    "Shah Rukh graduated from driving a Maruti 800 to a swanky red Pajero with the number plate 786. Incidentally, he was instrumental in making Pajeros stylish. We took innumerable rides in his car and soon he and Gauri shifted into a terrace flat in a small but cute building called Amrit. Gadgets were a passion with SRK and his new pad became a hangout for all of us. We spent many evenings checking out his new acquisitions or watching movies on the laser disc player. Shah Rukh got his dream bungalow Mannat during Gauri's birthday - and Adi decided to show the first copy of his film (DDLJ). That was the day Shah Rukh hosted all of us on the dilapidated terrace of the house with no lights, just one bulb, biryani served on thermocol plates and disposable glasses. He was just too excited to show us his latest acquisition. Just before they renovated their bungalow, Ekta Kapoor and SRK threw a joint Holi party in that sprawling space. I still remember that it was one of the biggest and most memorable Holi parties ever!"

On SRK, the man:

"Shah Rukh may not know anything about you, but he listens intently, and can decode you in minutes after which he will turn around and give you the finest advice. By the end of it, you can't help but be awed by his charm and incredible intelligence.

Shah Rukh's unmatched success is coupled with the fact that he has incredible foresight and great business acumen. He lives life king-size, and has houses all over the world today. I'm lucky because I can stay in each one of them whenever I want! He recently built a huge theatre in Mannat, and now our lives are so much easier as far as watching movies is concerned. Sometimes I watch movies all alone in that theatre at whatever time I want. Such luxury can only be experienced because of Shah Rukh and Gauri's large-heartedness.

He told me that he had just Rs 2 crore in savings when bought Mannat, which was worth Rs 30 crore. Through sheer grit, determination and hard work, he paid off the entire loan in just 4 years.

But despite all the success, Shah Rukh is one of the most humble and down-to-earth people you would ever meet. His wit is unmatched and he is a perfect gentleman.

A quintessential lover on screen, an active philanthropist, a successful businessman, a darling of millions of fans, a rock solid friend and a complete family man - all these qualities define Shah Rukh Khan. It's been an incredible journey for me to learn life's lessons from him. I wish him many more years of success and good health in all that he does, and I always pray that God gives him and Gauri ten times

more than what they have today. There's no one quite like you SRK. You are truly 'King Khan'!"[]

"The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special  SRK-Gauri-Notch0
    majnonat srk
    majnonat srk

انثى
    عدد المساهمات : 3198
    تاريخ التسجيل : 10/12/2012
    العمر : 40
    الموقع : le monde de sharu
    العمل/الترفيه : اخصائية علاج طبيعي
    المزاج : good

جديد رد: "The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special

مُساهمة من طرف majnonat srk الإثنين 18 مارس 2013, 5:57 pm

ميرسي يا قمر لو تقدري اعملي ملخص بالعربي
    ههههههههههههههه حاطة صورته مع جوري
    متيمة بحب شاروخان
    متيمة بحب شاروخان
    ~ مُشــرفة ~

انثى

مُساهمة من طرف متيمة بحب شاروخان الإثنين 18 مارس 2013, 7:15 pm

بتفكرينى ليه الله يسامحك مهو المقال المنيل ده كله عن الهبابة دى و حياتها معاه امرى لله و الله منا مسامحة نفسى اصلا affraid
    majnonat srk
    majnonat srk

انثى
    عدد المساهمات : 3198
    تاريخ التسجيل : 10/12/2012
    العمر : 40
    الموقع : le monde de sharu
    العمل/الترفيه : اخصائية علاج طبيعي
    المزاج : good

مُساهمة من طرف majnonat srk الإثنين 18 مارس 2013, 7:36 pm

ههههههههههههههههه معلش حبيبتي
    samah srk
    samah srk
    عضو مشارك
    عضو مشارك

انثى
    عدد المساهمات : 372
    تاريخ التسجيل : 05/02/2013
    العمر : 29
    العمل/الترفيه : طالبه
    المزاج : رايقه

مُساهمة من طرف samah srk الثلاثاء 19 مارس 2013, 12:48 pm

واااااااااع  "The Shah Rukh Khan Story" - Notch Magazine March 2013 issue special  261476

ليه كده يا شيرى

كنت عملت فيكى ايه

انا اتشليت وانا بقرا المقال
    متيمة بحب شاروخان
    متيمة بحب شاروخان
    ~ مُشــرفة ~

انثى

مُساهمة من طرف متيمة بحب شاروخان الثلاثاء 19 مارس 2013, 5:42 pm

بعد الشر عنك حبيبة قلبى و الله مكان قصدى . SORRY

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأربعاء 08 مايو 2024, 3:48 am